Educational Center for Horticulture, Agriculture & The Human Spirit
Established in 2012, The P.O.T.E.G.P. Spiritual Guidance Center helps seekers develop practical tools to connect to oneself and the world. Our mission is to cultivate balance amongst nature, community and individuals. We offer an interdisciplinary wellness and retreat space for all ages to explore their innate creativity and reconnect with their authentic selves. Within our gardens and in our programming initiatives, we hope to engage people in holistic living through a variety of educational programs including wellness services & creative arts programs and nature based experiences. Our space is for you to explore, play and experience the joy of being.
Our Community Gardens in Westport, Massachusetts provide a serene location for Members to enjoy the benefits and tranquility of nature from Memorial Day through Columbus Day. One may choose to observe the wildlife around the gardens, take in the beauty of the flora, or simply meditate while surrounded by nature.
Consider joining the community of people who want to ensure POTEGPs future. Becoming a POTEGP member or a Sustaining Member is a powerful tool for supporting our vision – it helps ensure that our offerings & guidance will be available and practiced here for generations to come. By joining the membership community, monthly membership fees will be automatically withdrawn from your bank account.
We are a Non-Profit Charitable Organization devoted to Spiritual Guidance & Public Service our Tax ID is 47-6572625
POTEGP Membership Benefits:
- Membership card; granting FREE access to the Spiritual Center for personal use related to: meditation, study, self-exploration, reading, garden meandering, walking, spiritual practice, picnic, family activities, etc. (currently members must request visiting hours while Center is under construction)
- Subscription to our newsletter & annual report, plus advanced invitations to special events
- Reduced rates or in some cases free entry for most special events or programs, such as classes, tours, and lectures at the Center
- 20% off classes/workshops at the Heron Studio | up to 5 free classes a month (varies by type of membership) http://www.theheronstudio.com/schedule/
- Reduced rates on rentals: use of space for personal functions, events or parties
- 20% discounts on Massage’s by Ashley http://ashleylyngallagher.wix.com/yoga#!prices/c2xs
- Free t-shirt
- 10% discount on Gift Store
- Free active Guidance with the Abbess and Community support through Sangha meetings (gatherings of like-minding individuals).
We offer three levels of membership:
$30/month: 20% discount on workshops and ongoing classes
$45/month: 20% discount on workshops and ongoing classes, plus 3 free Heron classes each month.
$60/month: 20% discount on workshops and ongoing classes, plus 5 free Heron classes each month.
POTEGP Membership Subscription
- Membership card; granting FREE access to the Spiritual Center Gardens for personal use related to: meditation, study, self-exploration, reading, garden meandering, walking, spiritual practice, picnic, family activities, etc. (currently members must request visiting hours while Center is under construction)
- Free t-shirt
- Free active Guidance with the Abbess and Community support through Sangha meetings (gatherings of like-minded individuals).