- When: October 12, 2017 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
The Heron Studio | 187 Plymouth Avenue Fall River MA
- Summary: (Open/Beginner Level) with Jessica
Keeping with the gentle approach this class is designed to support the relief of symptomatic pain for those with physical restrictions or ailments (great for the accumulative wear and tear). Sequences explored will aid in reducing stress in the body-mind and increase ease of movement range and mobility.
Pre-Registration Tips & Guidelines:
• Please do not sign up unless you plan on showing up!
• Please be on time – ideally 5-10 minutes prior to session’s start time
• If a session is full, you will be put on the waiting list, in case someone cancels
• CANCELLATION POLICY: If you are signed up for a FULL session, you MUST notify us by 6:00 PM for morning sessions, 8:00 AM for noon-midday-evening sessions. Please email email@example.com or call 774-264-0786 – otherwise you will be charged for the spot. If the session is not full or is cancelled, you will not be charged for the session.
Browse: Home / Restorative Yoga