- When: December 13, 2017 5:00 pm - 6:15 pm
The Heron Studio | 187 Plymouth Avenue Fall River MA
- Summary: (Open/Beginner Level) with Peter
Peter opens his class with a centering exercise, then guides gentle yoga movements to warm the body and shed tension. The class concludes with a guided Yoga Nidra experience. Yoga Nidra is a form of meditation done lying motionless on your back on a mat. This subtle practice not only releases tension and anxiety, but also opens the heart and activates healing energies. Experience the benefits of Yoga Nidra by giving yourself greater concentration and awareness in your everyday life. Try it!
Pre-Registration Tips & Guidelines:
• Please do not sign up unless you plan on showing up!
• Please be on time – ideally 5-10 minutes prior to session’s start time
• If a session is full, you will be put on the waiting list, in case someone cancels
• CANCELLATION POLICY: If you are signed up for a FULL session, you MUST notify us by 6:00 PM for morning sessions, 8:00 AM for noon-midday-evening sessions. Please email email@example.com or call 774-264-0786 – otherwise you will be charged for the spot. If the session is not full or is cancelled, you will not be charged for the session.
Browse: Home / Basics and Yoga Nidra