- When: December 13, 2017 6:30 pm - 7:45 pm
The Heron Studio | 187 Plymouth Avenue Fall River MA
- Summary: All Level Teens & Adults with Deb
Kundalini Yoga is an ancient form of Yoga brought here from India by Yogi Bhajan in 1969. It works on your nervous system and glandular system and can be done by anyone in any physical shape. Each yoga session will involve a kriya, which is a series of exercises, relaxation and meditation. Please bring a yoga mat, a blanket and a cushion to sit on if possible. These things will help you feel more comfortable. A water bottle is also good to have as Kundalini Yoga fires up your energy and you will get thirsty. Wear comfortable exercise or yoga clothes. Sweats and a T are fine. Although Kundalini Yoga does not have a beginner’s form of Yoga, the specific Kriya’s chosen for this class will be tailored to those with no experience in Yoga. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. My telephone number is 401- 215-6328. I look forward to talking with you. Deb Brown (Ravijeet Kaur)“IT’S NOT THE LIFE THAT MATTERS-IT’S THE COURAGE YOU BRING TO IT.”-Yogi Bhajan
Pre-Registration Tips & Guidelines:
• Please do not sign up unless you plan on showing up!
• Please be on time – ideally 5-10 minutes prior to session’s start time
• If a session is full, you will be put on the waiting list, in case someone cancels
• CANCELLATION POLICY: If you are signed up for a FULL session, you MUST notify us by 6:00 PM for morning sessions, 8:00 AM for noon-midday-evening sessions. Please email email@example.com or call 774-264-0786 – otherwise you will be charged for the spot. If the session is not full or is cancelled, you will not be charged for the session.
Browse: Home / Kundalini Yoga