- When: August 13, 2017 9:00 am - 10:15 am
The Yurt | 311 Sanford Road Westport MA 02790
- Summary: (Open/Beginner Level) with Jessica
Sadhana Yoga Basics This is a level one workshop designed to build a foundation toward mind-body awareness. Sadhana Yoga Basics will help each student understand the basic relationship between breath and movement with safe sequencing and modification for individual needs. This practice connects breath with a series of postures that will strengthen, increase flexibility and build endurance with focus on anatomy and alignment. Students new to yoga or those revisiting, will benefit from these classes.
Pre-Registration Tips & Guidelines:
• Please do not sign up unless you plan on showing up!
• Please be on time – ideally 5-10 minutes prior to session’s start time
• If a session is full, you will be put on the waiting list, in case someone cancels
• CANCELLATION POLICY: If you are signed up for a FULL session, you MUST notify us by 6:00 PM for morning sessions, 8:00 AM for noon-midday-evening sessions. Please email email@example.com or call 774-264-0786 – otherwise you will be charged for the spot. If the session is not full or is cancelled, you will not be charged for the session.
Browse: Home / Sadhana Yoga Basics