- When: October 20, 2017 6:30 pm - 7:15 pm
The Heron Studio | 187 Plymouth Avenue Fall River MA
- Summary: (ages 14+)
This class will begin and end with meditation to encourage centering and relaxation. Warm ups and yoga postures, that can be adapted for a chair will be introduced and explored. Each series (5 classes), will revisit a set of main postures (asanas) to build a strong awareness of alignment and enable student can see their growth. Every series will introduce new postures to keep challenging individual growth. Family, Friends and Support Staff are encouraged to attend! please message ahead if you plan to attend!
This class is part of our Community Program Series and offered by Donation!
Pre-Registration Tips & Guidelines:
• Please do not sign up unless you plan on showing up!
• Please be on time – ideally 5-10 minutes prior to session’s start time
• If a session is full, you will be put on the waiting list, in case someone cancels
• CANCELLATION POLICY: If you are signed up for a FULL session, you MUST notify us by 6:00 PM for morning sessions, 8:00 AM for noon-midday-evening sessions. Please email email@example.com or call 774-264-0786 – otherwise you will be charged for the spot. If the session is not full or is cancelled, you will not be charged for the session.
Browse: Home / Adaptive Yoga Class for people with Autism