The next 200 hr Yoga Teacher training session is about to begin. I just wanted to share some information about the program that you may not know about. We have a few more spots available this year, so if you were considering registering, the deadline is Oct 15th or if you know of anyone interested in learning more about yoga whether they wish to teach or refine and broaden their own understanding of yoga and enrich their personal practice, please pass along this information.
- Past students who completed the program and are in good standing may re-attend the 200 hr courses for FREE. Each year the course evolves, this is great way to refresh and refine your understanding.
- We are a Registered Yoga School with the Yoga Alliance – so anyone who completes our program may register with the Y.A.
- We offer YACEP – meaning as a RYT with the YA you can earn continuing education credits at our studio
- some of this years Continuing Education Courses will be: Hands on Adjustments & Therapeutics, Yoga&Breath, Gratitude Mandala Meditation, Meditation Seminars, Yoga for the Nervous System, Inversion Workshops…. (I’d love to hear from you to see what courses you would like more in depth knowledge on and also recieve CE credits??)
- Alumni of the 200 hr Yoga Teacher Training may attend the YACEP courses for 50% off
- Enrolled students in the Yoga Teacher Training Course during the time of training, from Nov-June Graduation may attend additional reg. ongoing classes at the studio free of charge, this allows you to practice more!
- We are a Charitable Non-Profit Organization, if you are in need of financial assistance to attend our training you may ask family and friends to sponsor you through our scholarship program and receive a tax deductible donation! http://www.
- You can create your own payment plan to pay off the tuition. Only restriction is that all balances must be paid by June 2018 before the Graduation
- Part of the program includes a Graduation Retreat in the White Mountains – thurs-sun, there is no extra fees to attend; this is a great time to immerse yourself in the yogic lifestyle and a perfect way to end the program and begin your next journey!
- While in program if you wish to focus on something more specific like, chakras, kids yoga…etc You can request individual meetings in addition to the sunday trainings devoted to the 200hr course curriculum. (this is why we limit program to 8 students each year)
- If you are able to pay the entire tuition by end of november you can receive 10% discount off the entire Tuition
- Make up classes are available if you have to miss a Sunday due to planned Holiday, sick day..etc
To register for the program and reserve your spot you must submit at non-refundable payment of $250 with this application no later than October 15th. Please make sure you can fully commit before sending in your registration fee. Checks may be filled out to POTEGP. Register NOW